Summer Camp Fun at the National Fitness Center in Morristown TN!
School’s out for summer!
Enroll your kids in the action-packed summer camps at the National Fitness Center in Morristown. Each week offers a different theme with fun activities that teach fitness, safety, science and art. You can enroll your kids (ages 5-12) in one or all of the camps offered throughout the summer holiday:
- All About Sport camp focuses on team sports such as flag football, soccer, volleyball, baseball/softball and games like dodgeball, kickball and badminton
- Swim Camp offers aquatic games and activities by CPR certified coaches
- Color Combat pushes campers to work as a team for physical challenges as well as thinking strategies
- Water Wars challenges campers to water sport game
- Weird Science offers science-themed games and activities
- Star Wars explores galaxies near and far through out of this world games.
- Move it, Move it teaches basic dance technique in various styles.
- Super Heroes teaches how Superman and Wonder woman get fit!
*Amenities may vary by club location, see club for more details.
For specific information about weekly scheduled activities, camp fees, and enrollment, please call our Morristown health club at (423) 317-3337 or email Cassie Walker, Children’s Activity Director, at [email protected].