Summer Camp Fun at the National Fitness Center in Morristown TN!
School’s out for summer!
Enroll your kids in the action-packed summer camps at the National Fitness Center in Morristown. Each week offers a different theme with fun activities that teach fitness, safety, science and art. You can enroll your kids (ages 5-12) in one or all of the camps offered throughout the summer holiday:
- Swim Camp offers aquatic games and activities by CPR certified coaches
- Spy Kids helps children hone their “spy kid” skills
- Little Ninja teaches karate basics
- Mad Scientists camp offers science themed games and activities
- NFC Olympians offers a week of Olympic sports and activities
- ARTventures focuses on creativity with painting, sculpting, dancing, and music
- Water Wars challenges campers to water sport games
*Amenities may very by club location, see club for more details.
For specific information about weekly scheduled activities, camp fees and enrollment, please call our Morristown health club at (423) 317-3337 or email Cassie Walker, Children’s Activity Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.